Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 10/19/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 6 pm (2 to 5 pm in winter)
765 Portola Road, PV
In front of the Historic Schoolhouse
Rain or shine, the Portola Valley Farmers’ Market vendors appear in the parking lot in front of Historic Schoolhouse every Thursday afternoon with local, seasonal and organic offerings of fruits, veggies, berries, honey and flowers. Locally raised eggs, cheese, meats and chickens, fresh seafood and oysters, local artisan breads and baked goods, gluten-free bakery too! Locally made nut butters and jams, local craft beer, wine, artisan fruit coladas & popsicles. Music and crafts and more!
Enjoy the gorgeous redwood-studded Town Center, plenty of parking and close to the Library. Hot foods to take away or eat in the market.
Thursday, October 19th:
KNIFE SHARPENING TODAY, Mike from Finest Edge will sharpen while you shop.
* One Ocean Seafood brings the freshest seafood available. Order in advance if you prefer, call or text Patrick 650-222-8685.
* Victorian Farmstead Meats brings us grass-fed, grass-finished meats, chickens, fresh eggs, bacon, sausage. Ask him about turkey orders! We will be OPEN the day before Thanksgiving (that’s Wednesday, Nov 22nd, from 2-5 pm).
* Organic fruits, berries and veggies, nuts, jams and juices. HONEY. Freshly made buffalo mozzarella, freshly baked breads, gluten-free baked goods, nut butters and vegan spreads, Spoon & Spatula Bakery, Shampa’s Pies, Whiskey Oak Seasonings and more. Crafts include succulent gardens from Fiona Ryan and Theo Jewelry.
Ready to Eats: Roli Roli chicken, ribs and fixin’s, Ce Patli sweet and savory warm tamales, Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn.
NEXT WEEK 10/26: Fall festivities include Webb Ranch pumpkins and the little train, pumpkin carving in the redwood grove, Owl houses, library fun crafts and more. Music by Geoff Allen and Mark Binion of BLUE.
Visit the market website at pvfarmersmarket.com and join us on Facebook for weekly market day news!
Maggie Foard, Manager/Operator
Portola Valley Farmers' Market