Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 09/14/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 6 pm (2 to 5 pm in winter)
765 Portola Road, PV
in front of the Historic Schoolhouse
This week 9/14:
* Kathen Avelon Jewelry back for one day only.
* Austin Ford and his dad of Amador Company will be here will barn owl boxes, raptor perches etc!
* Portola Valley Library joins us with reading incentives and kid crafts.
* Chef Laura Stec cooks up some Brazilian secret recipes from one of our PV customers at our September Healthy Food Demo, sponsored by Bianchini’s Market in PV!
* Great music by Geoff Allen and Mark Binion of the coastside band BLUE.
Produce and Specialty Foods:
* Bringing you local, organic and seasonal fruits, juices, nuts, berries, veggies, microgreens, eggs, honey and flowers.
* Fresh One Ocean Seafood, Artesana Sausage, Morsey’s Farmhouse buffalo mozzarella, Whiskey Oak Seasonings.
* Fresh bakery and gluten-free baked goods. Spoon and Spatula cookies, granola and other goodies.
* Nut butters, vegan spreads, jams, and …..Earth’s Sister with her gorgeous handbags and totes.
New this week:
Please welcome Angelica Delgado of Ce Patli who brings us handmade blue corn tortillas, made fresh and also made crisp into big round chips and warm, sweet tamales made with all organic ingredients.
Ready to Eats:
* The Roli Roti truck serves up hot rotisserie chicken, ribs and potatoes and brussel sprouts.
* Tony’s Crepes has both sweet and savory crepes, made to order as you like them and bags of freshly popped kettle corn.
Back next week 9/21:
L’Atelier du Pain, Victorian Farmstead Meats, Body & Soul Apothecary and Noble Treats!
Plenty of parking next to the market and in town center near Portola Valley Library. Extra parking available next door at Christ Church.
See you at the market!
Portola Valley Farmers' Market