Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 08/17/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 6 pm (2 to 5 pm in winter)
765 Portola Road, PV
Back this week 8/17:
- Devil’s Canyon Brewery with their full line of craft brews PLUS artisan root beer on tap:)
- L’Atelier du Pain (Fiona’s freshly baked breads and scones from Portola Valley)
- Bliss Pops (delicious handmade popsicles)
- Artesana Sausage - Salvadoran style chorizo and salchichon.
- Spoon & Spatula Bakery
- Route One Soaps and Lotions
PLUS COOKING DEMO: Chef Laura Stec of Innovative Cuisine will fire up the grill, shop the market and grill whatever inspires. 3:30-5:30pm
***This month’s healthy cooking demo is sponsored by Bianchini’s Market of Portola Valley. Thanks Kevin!
As usual we have local honey and free range eggs, One Ocean Seafood & oysters, Roli Roti chicken, ribs and potatoes, Tony’s Crepes & Kettle Corn, Nut ‘ Bean nut butters, Maggie’s jams,
Flourchylde Gluten-Free Bakery, Shampa’s Pies and of course a great selection of seasonal and organic berries, fruits, tomatoes, veggies, specialty lettuces, herbs and microgreens.
Crafts and music - PV Library joins us with fun kid stuff and back by popular demand Geoff Allen and Mark Binion of the local band BLUE playing tunes you can’t resist from 2-6pm.
LAST SUMMER CONCERT and FOOD TRUCKS beginning at about 5:30pm. Music at 6!
“Force of Will” - 70’s Motown sound. Sam’s ChowderMobile and Steamin’ Burger! Concert is FREE, plenty of parking at town center and next door at Christ Church.
Back next week 8/24:
Morsey’s Farmhouse Buffalo Mozzarella, Victorian Farmstead Meats and Little Sky Bakery.
Portola Valley Farmers' Market