Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 08/10/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 6 pm (2 to 5 pm in winter)
765 Portola Road, PV
The road widening project is over! Back to normal again at Town Center with plenty of parking and the market back in it’s regular spot:)
BRINGING YOU LOCAL, SEASONAL & ORGANIC FARM PRODUCE:
Approximately 25 vendors each week with fruits & berries, veggies & greens, tomatoes, nuts & dried fruits, honey, microgreens, lots of local farm eggs, plus the new kids on the block: Morsey’s Farmhouse with handmade buffalo mozzarella from their own herd. Got tomatoes?
PLUS LOCAL SPECIALTY FOODS & CRAFTS:
- Fresh One Ocean Seafood and oysters, order ahead if you like. Call or text Patrick 650-222-8685
- Breads, pies & pastries, Flourchylde Gluten-Free Bakery
- Jams, nut butters & vegan spreads
- Made-to-order crepes
- HOT Roli Roti chicken & ribs
- Artisan handbags and jewelry and the PV Library brings us free kid crafts!
Save the date, August 17th:
Next week is the last summer concert “Force of Will” at 6pm (food trucks from 5:30, Sam’s Chowdermobile & Steamin’ Burgers). We will have great music in the market as well, Geoff Allen and Mark Binion of the band BLUE from 2-6pm
Maggie Foard, Manager/Operator