Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm - - Thur 2 to 6 pm - Parking/Location Shift
- Date: 08/03/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Thursday 2 to 6 pm
TEMPORARY PARKING/MARKET LOCATION SHIFT: for the next few weeks the market will shift to the South side of the Schoolhouse Parking Lot to accommodate the road-widening project on Portola Road (the south entrance to the parking lot will be closed). There will be plenty of parking near the Schoolhouse and in the tanbark parking area near the North entrance to the Town Center.
BRINGING YOU LOCAL, SEASONAL & ORGANIC FARM PRODUCE:
Approximately 25 vendors each week with fruits & berries, veggies & greens, tomatoes, nuts & dried fruits, honey, microgreens, lots of local farm eggs, plus the new kids on the block: Morsey’s Farmhouse with handmade buffalo mozzarella from their own herd. Got tomatoes?
PLUS LOCAL SPECIALTY FOODS & CRAFTS:
* Fresh One Ocean Seafood and oysters, order ahead if you like. Call or text Patrick 650-222-8685
* El Salvadorian style sausages, made locally (here this week!)
* fresh L’Atelier du Pain breads baked exclusively for Portola Valley FM
* pies & pastries, Flourchylde Gluten-Free Bakery
* jams, nut butters & vegan spreads
* made-to-order crepes
* HOT Roli Roti chicken & ribs
* artisan dog biscuits, crafts and more...
Next week, Aug 10th: Vic Meats will be back, Body & Soul Apothecary joins us and on Aug 17th, we will have Geoff Allen and Mark Binion back again playing tunes for us in the market!
Come for the veggies, stay for the fun! See you at the market.
Portola Valley Farmers' Market