Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm PLUS Food Trucks and Concert
- Date: 07/20/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
TODAY - Thursday 2 to 6 pm (Food Trucks 5:30 - 8 pm ~ Concert 6 to 8 pm)
765 Portola Road in front of the Historic Schoolhouse at the Town Center.
What’s in season?
Right now, your local weekday farmers’ market offers:
* organic strawberries, olallieberries, blackberries and raspberries. Maybe a few late blueberries
* stone fruits including peaches, plums, nectarines as well as juicy Valencia oranges plus new crop apples coming soon!
* gorgeous colorful lettuce varieties, loose greens, herbs and flowers
* organic salad tomatoes, summer squashes, tiny Japanese turnips, all the staple veggies like onions, potatoes, beets, cauliflower, kale, chard, etc.
Also this week:
* local buffalo mozzarella
* local farm eggs (all of our farms with eggs feed top quality organic feeds and let the hens play outside!)
* fresh One Ocean Seafood and oysters
* freshly baked loaves of artisan bread and baguettes
* Loads of goodies from Flourchylde Gluten Free Bakery and Shampa's Pies
* Nut ’n Bean nut butters and vegan spreads in oodles of delicious flavors
* LOCAL HONEY
* DEVIL’S CANYON BREWERY with asst craft beers and their own artisan root beer!
* crafts, body products and the PV Library comes out to play on the schoolhouse steps, fun stuff for the kiddies!
Ready to Eats:
* Roli Roti rotisserie chicken, ribs and fingerlings
* Sweet or savory crepes and kettle corn
* Imani Colada - refreshing coconut water based fruit drinks (no sugar) in mango, watermelon, strawberry, pineapple and the all green one!
There are tables and chairs set up for you to sit and enjoy your food, visit and people watch! (next to the crepe booth)
FREE SUMMER CONCERT, Back Pages - Rock ’n Roll 60’s/ Beatles music at 6:00 pm
More concert details:
Portola Valley Farmers' Market