Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 06/22/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 6 pm (2 to 5 pm in winter)
765 Portola Road, PV
BRAND NEW at the market:
- FRESH Mozzarella di Bufala from Morsey’s Farmhouse, the newest thing in California artisan cheese!
- Green Oak Creek Farm from Pescadero bringing gorgeous lettuces & specialty greens, flowers and berries
- Echo Valley Farm from the tiny nearby hamlet of Loma Mar bringing us organically raised farm eggs
- Red Lantern Bakery bakes exclusively for the market and brings Pain Levain, Walnut Levain and a new multi-seed loaf.
- Webb Ranch is back with olallieberries, blackberries and more.
ALSO THIS WEEK 6/22:
Loads of seasonal and organic fruits & berries, veggies & greens, nuts, nut butters & jams, farm meats and chickens, free-range eggs, seasonings, bakery goods including gorgeous freshly baked breads, Flourchylde Gluten-Free Bakery and scrumptious pies from Shampa’s Pies. Imani Colada - delicious all fruit & coconut water drinks to wet your whistle and artisan popsicles from Bliss Pops. Plus Noble Treats dog biscuits.
Crafts this week: Dreamlight Jewelry and Earth’s Sister Handbags.
READY TO EATS:
* The Roli Roti Truck has ready to eat organic, free-range rotiserrie chickens, fingerlings, ribs and more.
* Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn has sweet or savory crepes and freshly popped organic Kettle Corn.
NEXT WEEK 6/29:
We will have orchids from Half Moon Bay, BlissPops and Artesana Sausage.
Portola Valley Farmers' Market