Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 09/21/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 6 pm (2 to 5 pm in winter)
765 Portola Road, PV
in front of the Historic Schoolhouse
This week 9/21:
One Ocean still has local salmon coming in, Vic Meats will be with us and be sure not to miss the fresh ice cream this week at the Morsey’s Farmhouse booth! Sold by the scoop!
Produce and Specialty Foods:
* Bringing you local, organic and seasonal fruits, juices, nuts, berries, veggies, eggs, honey and flowers.
* Fresh One Ocean Seafood, Victorian Farmstead Meats, Morsey’s Farmhouse brings us buffalo mozzarella and ice cream!
* Fresh bread from L’Atelier du Pain, Flourchylde Bakery gluten-free baked goods. Spoon and Spatula cookies, granola and other goodies.
* Nut butters, hummus and vegan spreads from Nut ’n Bean, jams, smoky seasonings and crafts:
* Noble Treats is with us this week with cookies for our 4 legged family members.
* Dreamlight Jewelry, Body & Soul Apothecary…Earth’s Sister with her gorgeous handbags and totes.
Please welcome Angelica Delgado of Ce Patli who brings us handmade blue corn tortillas, made fresh and also made crisp into big round chips and delicious, warm sweet tamales made with all organic ingredients. Be sure to try the cocoa filled one if you are a chocolate person :)
Ready to Eats:
* The Roli Roti truck serves up hot rotisserie chicken, ribs and potatoes and brussel sprouts.
* Tony’s Crepes has both sweet and savory crepes, made to order as you like them and bags of freshly popped kettle corn.
Next week 9/28: Devil’s Canyon Brewery is joining us for the day and Roberto will be back with Artesana Sausage!
Plenty of parking next to the market and in Town center - plus extra parking available next door at Christ Church.
See you at the market!
Portola Valley Farmers' Market