Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market & Harvest Festival - Thur 2:00 to 6:00 pm
- Date: 10/26/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Portola Valley Town Center
765 Portola Rd
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley's 5th Annual
Farmers' Market & Harvest Festival
Thursday, October 26th from 2:00 to 6:00 pm
Join us for a little extra fall fun this week at the market!
Webb Ranch will be bringing over the “train" for the kids to ride and will have pumpkins for sale. Andy Browne demonstrates pumpkin carving (bring a pumpkin & your carving things and carve along!) 4:00 pm in the Redwood Grove.
PV Library will be there with crafts and Chaparral Ranch who works out of the Folgar Stables is coming with a tiny petting pony named Lightning who loves to meet kids.
* Delicious and organic warm pumpkin tamales, hot organic kettle corn, owl houses, lots of delicious goodies and Devil’s Canyon Brewery has just confirmed for tomorrow!
* Music this week by Geoff Allen and Mark Binion of the local band BLUE!
* One Ocean Seafood brings the freshest seafood available. Order in advance if you prefer, call or text Patrick at (650) 222-8685.
* Victorian Farmstead Meats brings us grass-fed, grass-finished meats, chickens, fresh eggs, bacon, sausage. Ask him about turkey orders! We will be OPEN the day before Thanksgiving (that’s Wednesday, Nov 22nd, from 2-5 pm).
* Also this week Artesana Sausages. Echo Valley Farm brings delicious and beautiful pasture-raised farm eggs from just over the hill in Loma Mar.
* Organic fruits, berries and veggies, nuts, jams and juices. HONEY. Freshly made buffalo mozzarella from Morsey’s Farmhouse, freshly baked breads from Little Sky Bakery, Flourchylde Bakery gluten-free baked goods, Nut ’n Bean nut butters and vegan spreads, Spoon & Spatula Bakery, Shampa’s Pies and Noble Treats dog biscuits (woof woof) and more.
Crafts vendors this week: Body & Soul Apothecary, Earth’s Sister handbags and Amador Barn Owl Boxes. (next week is Knife Sharpening by Finest Edge so bring your knives NEXT week, on 11/2).
Ready to Eats: Roli Roli chicken, ribs and fixin’s, Ce Patli sweet and savory warm tamales, Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn.
Enjoy the gorgeous redwood-studded Town Center, plenty of parking and close to the Library. Hot foods to take away or eat in the market.
Visit the market website at pvfarmersmarket.com and join us on Facebook for weekly market day news!
Maggie Foard, Manager/Operator
Portola Valley Farmers' Market