Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 10/05/2017 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 6 pm (2 to 5 pm in winter)
765 Portola Road, PV
in front of the Historic Schoolhouse
There’s a lot going on in Portola Valley in October – click here to find out more about all the upcoming Town events!
Lots of beautiful fruits and veggies, fresh seafood, handmade bread, tortillas and tamales, fresh local handmade buffalo mozzarella, farmstead meats and eggs and NEW Finest Edge knife sharpening!
* Green Oak Creek Farm from Pescadero brings flowers, head lettuces lettuce mix, herbs, zukes, dry farmed tomatoes, seasonal veggies like small winter squash, hot & sweet peppers including padronas and a few strawberries.
* Smit Farm has organic new crop apples, grapes, juices, nuts and dried fruits. Plus jams!
* Sunrise Farm brings us seasonal fruits (stone fruits like peaches, nectarines and pluots) as well as fall fruits like figs, pomegranates, asian pears and fuji apples.
* Gallardo Organic brings us a mountain of the weekly essential produce plus delicious freshly picked organic strawberries from his farm in Salinas.
* Victorian Farmstead Meats is back with us every week now bringing us farm raised meats, chickens and eggs.
* Morsey’s Famhouse brings boules of freshly made buffalo mozzarella both in 4oz and 8oz tubs (and sometimes other specialties like yogurt and gelato).
* Don’t forget the HONEY………and RC Greens brings the microgreens, just what the doctor ordered!
* One Ocean brings us an assortment of all your seafood favorites - call or text Patrick if you like to order in advance 650-222-8685.
* L’Atelier du Pain brings rustic artisan loaves and scones made from freshly ground whole local grains. Taste the difference!
* Nut ’n Bean makes everybody’s favorite nut and seed butters, vegan cashew or almond dips and delicious hummus.
* Flourchylde Gluten-Free Bakery will be there with irresistible bakery sweets, cookies, crackers, breads and baking mixes.
* Spoon and Spatula has childhood favorites like animal cookies, whole wheat cheddar goldfish, graham crackers, great big chocolate chip cookies, brownies and oreos plus NEW grown-up granola in returnable mason jars!
* Whiskey Oak Seasonings is back this week with smoked sugar and salt and smoky seasoning mixes for your grilling adventures.
* Maggie (that’s me:) brings jams made from market fruits, a few fresh eggs from her home flock and a small batch of bittersweet chocolate goat’s milk fudge made fresh on market morning.
* Shampa Pie bakes up fresh sugar pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, lemon chess and more.
WHAT'S COOKING? READY TO EATS:
* Ce Patli has sweet and savory tamales and freshly made organic blue or white corn tortillas and mixes to make your own!
* Roli Roti cooks up chicken and potatoes for us each week and lately ribs and Brussel sprouts too. Say, did you know you can buy a pint of rich bone broth off the truck? Makes it SO easy to put together a pot of soup!
* Doorstep Organics/Tony’s Crepes sweetens our Thursdays with dessert crepes and also savory crepes filled with veggies, chicken, feta cheese. Choose one of their suggested combos or go ahead, you can name your own ingredients. A tent with tables and chairs is set up on nice days so you don’t have to dash with your take-out.
CRAFT VENDORS THIS WEEK INCLUDE:
* Body & Soul Apothecary, Earth’s Sister Handbags, and Mike at The Finest Edge. Knives sharpened while you shop.
Portola Valley Farmers' Market