Please make a selection from the Categories dropdown menu to refine your event search.
Farmers' Market - 2 to 6 pm
- Date: 10/11/2018 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market, a California Certified Farmers’ Market
765 Portola Road, PV
Every Thursday, year-round 2-6pm (2-5 winter)
This week October 11:
Voter Registration will be available on the Historic Schoolhouse steps!
Market takes place in the gorgeous redwood studded Portola Valley Town Center with plenty of parking next to the market and next door at the church.
MAY THE FOREST BE WITH YOU!
* Smit Farm - Daniel is back this week with lots of fresh certified organic apples, grapes, nuts, jams and honey!
* Paradise Valley Wagu Beef - Susan is with us this week with various steaks and ground beef, all small family farm wagu cattle raised in the CA foothills.
* Webb Ranch has blackberries, corn, tomatoes and sugar pie pumpkins, all organic and from Portola Valley.
* Sunrise Farm is also back this week bringing us late season peaches, nectarines and Pluots, grapes, persimmons, pomegranates, pastured farm eggs.
* Green Oak Creek has artisan lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries, edible winter squashes, turnips, beans, broccoli, garlic, apples. pears and flower bouquets.
* Victorian Farmstead Meats has delicious pasture raised meats and chickens, including sausage, bacon and eggs!
* Esquivel Farm brings cauliflower, broccoli, beets, cabbage, zucchini, Brussel sprouts, celery, parsley, cilantro, blackberries, strawberries and more.
* Gallardo Organics has strawberries, assorted peppers both hot and sweet, potatoes, onions, cauliflower, romaine lettuce, carrots, corn, cilantro, limes and more.
* Forever Bloom Farm grows gorgeous long stemmed flowers, for sale individually or in bunches, mixed bouquets are available in large and small.
* One Ocean Seafood is advertising King Salmon and Roe, Ono, Opah, Swordfish and BlueNose this week. Call or text Patrick if you’d like to pre-order (650)222-8685.
* Big Paw Olive Oils and Vinegars comes every other week and will be here this week!
* Lunchbox Bakery makes fresh Taiwanese goodies like sesame mochi balls, coconut cake, sesame green tea cake, peanut brittle as well as peanut, oatmeal and choc chip cookies, delicious nutty granola and energy bars.
* Little Sky Bakery bring loaves of freshly baked artisan sourdough breads (ww walnut, raisin walnut, olive, sesame seed, country and more) and brioche buns plain or filled with pistachio cream or nutella.
* Yums by Claudia bakes biscuits and yeast rolls, loaves of rye, traditional white, vegan monster cookies and pizza dough all ready to roll!
* Nut ’n Bean has flavored nut butters, bean hummus and a selection of delicious vegan dips made from sunflower seed or cashew base.
* Thomas Fogarty Winery has their estate wines by the bottle and wine tasting.
READY TO EATS:
* Roli Roti Rotiserrie chicken and potatoes, the original great granddaddy of the US food truck industry! Roasting delicious free-range local chickens on the go since 2002.
* Ce Patli has tacos, tamales, quesadillas and the new quinoa bowl! Plus agua frescos and a mexican hot spiced coffee with cinnamon!
* Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn has delicious made-to-order sweet and savory crepes and bags of freshly popped organic corn.
* Roti Samosa has oven ready, vegan or chicken samosas in a 6pk and lots of chutneys and dips to go plus Naan bread and a selection of other snacks!
* Greek Table makes a multitude of hummus flavors plus stuffed grape leaves, artichoke salad, three layer dip, asst garlic dips, pita bread and chips.
Crafts this week: Body & Soul Apothecary
SAVE THE DATE! We will have our annual Fall Fest on 10/25 with a little extra special market. Petting zoo, Webb Ranch Train, MUSIC and an additional food truck. STAY TUNED for more details.
Maggie Foard, operator
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market