WELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITE!
As of February 26, 2009, the Town of Portola Valley is pleased to launch its newly redesigned Town website. Along with a clean new appearance, our new website offers improved navigation and new features, such as:
- A new Sustainability section provides the lates information on what the Town is doing to support and develop a more sustainable community, and helps connect residents to information and resources for sustainable living.
- An in-depth new Town Calendar allows users to search by category, including Library events, Classes, Town meetings, Green events and others.
- There is a new section for Town Center classes, offering a class calendar, catalog, instructor bio pages (coming soon), and online registration.
- Each committee has its own page, including ad hoc committees.
- Building & Planning will have additional ordinances and regulations available.
- The Town's Municipal Code and sections of the General Plan will soon be available.
- An expanded Parks & Recreation section offers details for each field and rental facility.
- A sophisticated Content Management System, with which the webmistress is having way too much fun.
We hope you enjoy our new website, as it was designed with YOU, the end user in mind. Please bookmark this site for ongoing reference, as we will be continuing to develop and include new information and features to benefit our Portola Valley community. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Acknowledgements and thanks to the following folks:|
|Consultants:||Vision Internet Providers, for a beautiful site and a sophisticated management system|
|TwoFishWest, Margaret Atmar, for invaluable support and dedication to the project|
|Design Team:||Mayor Ann Wengert, Town Manager Angie Howard, Planning Technician II Carol Borck, SURE Coordinator Brandi de Garmeaux, and Admin Services Officer Stacie Nerdahl|
|Residents:||Sheldon Breiner, for a majority of the gorgeous photographs on the site, including the images on the home page|
|Town Staff:||For vital assistance, support, and feedback during the final pre-launch phases|