Online Registration and Payments for Classes
Online class registration and payments are now being taken via CommunityPass, a Capturepoint technology tool for Park and Recreation Departments. Register from the convenience of your own home 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
**Priority registration for Town of Portola Valley residents begins May 22, 2018**
**Registration for non-residents begins June 5, 2018**
**Important Note: This system is not compatible with Internet Explorer**
Here are a few tips to make your first-time registration in this new system successful:
- Click the "Create an Account" button to create a family account. Choose a Username and Password, input Account Information, Primary Contact information and Email Preferences.
- Click the Browse Activities button to view the Class Catalog. You will be asked to verify Emergency Contact Information and Account Information.
- Choose a class, select participants and enter their information. You can enter more than one participant per class.
- At Checkout, Continue Registering to register for different classes or proceed to Checkout.
- Read each field carefully; most fields require a response.
- MasterCard and Visa payments are accepted at this time.
Follow the links below to access the new registration process:
Questions? Please email Teresa Bowerman or by phone 650-851-1700 Ext. 200.