Portola Valley will hold its first ever Bike Rodeo on Saturday, April 20th from 10 am – 4 pm at Town Center. All ages are welcome for this first ever event, sponsored by the Town's Bicycle, Pedestrian & Traffic Safety Committee, San Mateo County Safe Routes to School and Safe Moves. Activities will include an all day professional, safety-oriented bike “rodeo,” smoothies from the bike blenders, a bicycle mechanics station, a safety check area, bike safety certification by Fire Marshal, guided bike rides, and refreshments. Come join the community for this fun, free event to help promote bicycle safety and promote the health of all who share our local roads! Download the event flyer here.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10 AM – 4 PM BIKE RODEO – SAFE MOVES
- 10 AM – 4 PM HELMET FITTING AND BICYCLE SAFETY CHECKS
- 10 AM – 4 PM BLENDER BIKES – POWER YOUR OWN SMOOTHIE
- 11 AM – 2 PM BICYCLE TUNE UPS
- 11 AM – 4 PM FIRE TRUCK TOURS
- 12 PM – 2 PM GUIDED BICYCLE RIDES
PLEASE NOTE: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.