The Town of Portola Valley is dedicated to providing exemplary services to its residents and visitors. This includes the efficiency and convenience of online services such as:
- E-Notification: Subscribe to be notified by e-mail when agendas, minutes, or news items are posted to our site.
- Volunteer: Volunteer for one of our 15 Town committees using our new online application.
- Report a Pothole: Let us know about any problems with streets, storm drains, culverts, or trails.
- Town Calendar: Find out what meetings and events are coming up in Town.
- Staff Directory: Contact a staff member directly by e-mail or phone.
- Report a problem with the Town’s website.
- FAQs: Find answers to questions we are asked on a regular basis:
- Portola Valley Library: Check events, services, and the online catalog for the Town’s Library.
- Document Central: Find a document or form online.