Special Wednesday Farmers' Market - 2 to 5 pm
- Date: 11/22/2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market - *Special Market Day - Wednesday, November 22nd from 2 pm to 5 pm*
THIS WEEK Wed 11/22:
The market will be open on Wednesday, 11/22 instead of Thursday this week in observance of Thanksgiving Day. (Market hours 2-5pm).
Victorian Farmstead brings chickens, all manner of farm meats, bacon, eggs, and sausage. You may order a last minute turkey directly from Adam by calling: (707) 332-4605 - special orders close at 5 pm Tuesday for Wednesday’s market.
* Gallardo Organics has strawberries and he has onions, celery, potatoes, colorful carrots, cauliflower, beets and lots of other veggies and greens.
* Green Oak Creek will be with us and besides the usual lettuce mixes and greens, there will be bagged organic golden pippins which are perfect for pie and applesauce.
* Sunrise Farm will be there with first of the season pomegranates, persimmons, Asian pears, kiwi fruit, Fuji apples, satsuma mandarins and more.
* Fiona from L’Atelier du Pain will be bringing us her freshly baked loaves of goodness as well as scones and dinner buns.
* Shampa's Pies will be on hand with pumpkin, sweet potato, lemon chess, pecan and more. Learn more at www.shampaspies.com
* Noble Treats has delicious liver and bacon dog treats for the special 4 legged family members. Woof woof!
* Whiskey Oak Seasonings and delicious local HONEY.
* Nut'n Bean nut and seed butters, vegan spreads and assorted flavors of hummus.
* Jams, organic cranberry sauce for your organic turkey and Kidding Around with Chocolate’s fudge and toffee.
Crafts this week: Earth’s Sister Handbags, Dreamlight Jewelry, and Body & Soul Apothecary.
Ready to Eats: HOT Roli Roli chicken, ribs and fixin’s and Ce Patli sweet and savory delicious warm tamales!
BTW: One Ocean Seafood has “gone fishing” and we will return on December 7th.
NEXT WEEK Thurs 11/30:
Wreath making on the schoolhouse
steps: PV Garden Club and friends are going to be making merry on the schoolhouse steps from 2 pm. Please join in the fun, help with wreath making or just watch and learn how they manage to make those great big beautiful holiday wreaths for the town center walls.
Maggie Foard, operator
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market