Farmers' Market - Thur 2 to 5 pm - New Winter Hours
- Date: 11/16/2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Historic Schoolhouse Parking Lot
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers’ Market
Every Thursday, year-round 2 to 5 pm - Rain or Shine
765 Portola Road, PV in front of the Historic Schoolhouse at Town Center.
THIS WEEK, 11/16:
Old Dog Ranch returns just for the day with their new 2017 crop of organic walnuts that has just been harvested (and walnut butters too). Time to stock up!
Also this week: Amador barn owl houses, Finest Edge knife sharpening, Devil’s Canyon Brewery and Route One Pumpkins Soaps & Lotions.
* Seasonal and organic fruits, berries and veggies, nuts, jams, and juices
* Nut ’n Bean nut and seed butters, hummus and vegan spreads
* Fresh farm eggs from Echo Valley Farm. Local Honey
* Freshly baked loaves of bread from L’Atelier du Pain, Flourchylde gluten-free baked goods, and Shampa’s Pies
* One Ocean Seafood - feel free to order in advance, call or text Patrick 650-222-8685
* Victorian Farmstead Meats, chickens, eggs, bacon, and sausages. You can still order a turkey from Haaj at the market booth for next Wednesday, Nov 22nd (or e-mail email@example.com)
* Whiskey Oak Seasonings, Kidding Around with Chocolate, Noble Treat Dog Biscuits!
Ready to Eats: HOT Roli Roli chicken, ribs and fixin’s, Ce Patli sweet and savory delicious warm tamales, Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn.
NEXT WEEK 11/22: We will be OPEN on Wednesday, Nov 22 from 2-5pm (closed of course on Thursday, Nov 23rd for Thanksgiving).
Visit the market website at pvfarmersmarket.com and join us on Facebook for weekly market day news!
Maggie Foard, Manager/Operator
Portola Valley Farmers' Market