Portola Valley Farmers Market, Thursday, May 16, 2-6 pm Open Rain or Shine
- Date: 05/16/2019 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Town Center
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
- Introduction: The Market takes place in the gorgeous redwood studded Portola Valley Town Center, with plenty of parking next to the market and overflow parking next door at Christ Church.
Bring the whole family and discover the best locally grown organic produce, prepared foods and artisan crafts. We'll see
Portola Valley Farmers Market, Thursday, May 16, 2019, 2-6 pm
Welcome New Vendor: Rojas Family Farm!
The Market is Open Rain or Shine
The Market takes place in the gorgeous redwood studded Portola Valley Town Center, with plenty of parking next to the market and overflow parking next door at Christ Church.
Bring the whole family and discover the best locally grown organic produce, prepared foods and artisan crafts. We'll see you there!
Here are some of the vendors that you will see at the Market from week to week. Come by and sample the incredible products they’ll have for you!
* Esquivel Farms: Cauliflower, broccoli, beets, cabbage, zucchini, Brussel sprouts, celery, parsley, cilantro, blackberries, strawberries
* Gallardo Organics: Strawberries, hot and sweet assorted peppers, potatoes, onions, cauliflower, Bok choy, romaine lettuce, carrots, corn, cilantro, limes
* Forever Bloom Farm: Cut flowers, potted plants, succulents
* Hidden Star Orchards: Apples, apples sauces & butters, fruit and hard apple cider, apple chips, dried fruits
* Rojas Family Farm: Stone fruit, blueberries, citrus, pomegranates, persimmons
* Big Paw Olive Oil: Uniquely flavored olive oils, vinegar, marinades and dips
* Roti Samosa: Oven-ready vegan or chicken samosas in a 6 pack, chutneys and dips/snacks to go, Naan
* The Fruit Tree: Smoothies: Organic, raw, local, seasonal, fresh, Non-GMO, sugar-free
* Shampa’s Pies: Fruit pies, pecan pie, and sweet potato pie made from seasonally available, locally grown, organic or natural ingredients.
* Skyline Honey: Premium local honey
* Cool Jams: Home-made, organic, specialty jams. Made with organic coconut sweetener.
* Victorian Farmstead Meat: Pasture-raised meats and chickens, including sausage, bacon, eggs
* Thomas Fogarty Winery: Grown and locally bottled Estate wines by the bottle, wine tasting
* Little Sky Bakery: Freshly baked artisan sourdough breads and brioche
* Greek Table: A multitude of hummus flavors, stuffed grape leaves, artichoke salad, three-layer dip, garlic dips, pita bread, pita chips
READY TO EAT:
* Roli Roti Rotisserie: Roasted chicken and potatoes
* Ce Patli: Tacos, tamales, quesadillas, quinoa bowl, agua frescos, Mexican hot spiced coffee with cinnamon
* Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn: Delicious made-to-order sweet and savory crepes, bags of freshly popped organic corn
Note: Vendors may change at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances