Portola Valley Farmers Market on Thursday - Stay for the Final Free Summer Concert
- Date: 08/15/2019 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Town Center
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers Market, Thursday, August 15, 2019, 2-6 pm
Buy Local, Eat Fresh, and Mingle with Your Community!
Afterwards, Stay for the Final Free Portola Valley Summer Concert, 6-8 pm
The Daniel Castro Band (amazing blues and killer vocals!)
The Market takes place in the gorgeous redwood studded Portola Valley Town Center, with plenty of parking next to the market and overflow parking next door at Christ Church. Bring the whole family and discover the best locally grown organic produce, prepared foods and artisan crafts.
Here are some of the vendors that you will see at the Market from week to week. Come by and sample the incredible products they’ll have for you! We’ll see you there!
* Esquivel Farms: Cauliflower, broccoli, beets, cabbage, zucchini, Brussel sprouts, celery, parsley, cilantro, blackberries, strawberries
* Gallardo Organics: Strawberries, hot and sweet assorted peppers, potatoes, onions, cauliflower, Bok choy, romaine lettuce, carrots, corn, cilantro, limes
* Green Oaks Creek: Organic fresh and canned vegetables
* Forever Bloom Farm: Cut flowers, potted plants, succulents
* Rojas Family Farms: Organic produce
* Webb Ranch: Fresh plums, peaches, and blackberries
* Big Paw Olive Oil: Uniquely flavored olive oils, vinegar, marinades and dips
* Roti Samosa: Oven-ready vegan or chicken samosas in a 6 pack, chutneys and dips/snacks to go, Naan
* The Fruit Tree: Smoothies: Organic, raw, local, seasonal, fresh, Non-GMO, sugar-free
* Shampa’s Pies: Fruit pies, pecan pie, and sweet potato pie made from seasonally available, locally grown, organic or natural ingredients.
* Skyline Honey: Premium local honey
* Cool Jams: Home-made, organic, specialty jams. Made with organic coconut sweetener.
* Victorian Farmstead Meat: Pasture-raised meats and chickens, including sausage, bacon, eggs
* Thomas Fogarty Winery: Grown and locally bottled Estate wines by the bottle, wine tasting
* Little Sky Bakery: Freshly baked artisan sourdough breads and brioche
* Greek Table: A multitude of hummus flavors, stuffed grape leaves, artichoke salad, three-layer dip, garlic dips, pita bread, pita chips
* Dalex: Russian inspired cured meats and spreads
READY TO EAT:
* Roli Roti Rotisserie: Roasted chicken and potatoes
* Ce Patli: Tacos, tamales, quesadillas, quinoa bowl, agua frescos, Mexican hot spiced coffee with cinnamon
* Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn: Delicious made-to-order sweet and savory crepes, bags of freshly popped organic corn
Note: Vendors may change at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances