Portola Valley Farmers Market, Thursday December 5, 2-5 pm – Help the Portola Valley Garden Club make wreaths
- Date: 12/05/2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Town Center
765 Portola Road
Portola Valley, California 94028
Portola Valley Farmers Market,
Thursday, December 5,
2019, 2-5 pm
Wishing You a Happy Holiday Season!
Join the Portola Valley Garden Club at 2 at the Schoolhouse to make wreaths for the Town
Pick up all of your holiday dinner needs at the Portola Valley Farmers Market.
Delicious cookies, homemade breads, fabulous wine and so much more!
Market Holiday Closures:
The Farmers' Market will be closed
December 26 - January 9
We will see you all back at the Market on
Thursday, January 16, 2020!
The Market takes place in the gorgeous redwood studded Portola Valley Town Center, with plenty of parking next to the market and overflow parking next door at Christ Church. Bring the whole family and discover the best locally grown organic produce, prepared foods, and artisan crafts.
Here are some of the vendors that you will see at the Market from week to week. Come by and sample the incredible products they’ll have for you! We’ll see you there!
* Esquivel Farms: Cauliflower, broccoli, beets, cabbage, zucchini, Brussel sprouts, celery, parsley, cilantro, blackberries, strawberries
* Gallardo Organics: Strawberries, hot and sweet assorted peppers, potatoes, onions, cauliflower, bok choy, romaine lettuce, carrots, corn, cilantro, limes
* Green Oaks Creek: Organic fresh and canned vegetables
* Forever Bloom Farm: Cut flowers, potted plants, succulents
* Rojas Family Farms: Organic produce
* Big Paw Olive Oil: Uniquely flavored olive oils, vinegar, marinades and dips
* Roti Samosa: Oven-ready vegan or chicken samosas in a 6 pack, chutneys and dips/snacks to go, Naan
* The Fruit Tree: Smoothies: Organic, raw, local, seasonal, fresh, Non-GMO, sugar-free
* Shampa’s Pies: Fruit pies, pecan pie, and sweet potato pie made from seasonally available, locally grown, organic or natural ingredients.
* Skyline Honey: Premium local honey
* Cool Jams: Home-made, organic, specialty jams. Made with organic coconut sweetener.
* Victorian Farmstead Meat: Pasture-raised meats and chickens, including sausage, bacon, eggs
* Thomas Fogarty Winery: Grown and locally bottled Estate wines by the bottle, wine tasting
* Little Sky Bakery: Freshly baked artisan sourdough breads and brioche
* Greek Table: A multitude of hummus flavors, stuffed grape leaves, artichoke salad, three-layer dip, garlic dips, pita bread, pita chips
READY TO EAT:
* Roli Roti Rotisserie: Roasted chicken and potatoes
* Tony’s Crepes and Kettle Corn: Delicious made-to-order sweet and savory crepes, bags of freshly popped organic corn
Note: Vendors may change at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances