Update on Portola Valley Classes: Spring Quarter on Hold
Based on the County's updated shelter-in-place order, we are formally postponing Spring Quarter classes until at least May 3, 2020. Due to the rapidly evolving nature of the COVID-19 situation, we will wait until the shelter-in-place order is lifted to determine if we are able to hold a shortened Spring Quarter.
In the interim, please visit our new Virtual Parks and Rec Page at www.portolavalley.net/virtualparksandrec
REGISTRATION ON HOLD UNTIL NEW GUIDANCE
RECEIVED FROM COUNTY
Online Registration and Payments for Classes
Online class registration and payments are now being taken via CommunityPass, a Capturepoint technology tool for Park and Recreation Departments. Register from the convenience of your own home 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Priority registration for Town of Portola Valley Residents begins Monday, March 9, 2020
Registration for Non-Residents begins Monday, March 23, 2020
Registration will close at the conclusion of the second week of individual class sessions
Important Note: This system is not compatible with Internet Explorer
Follow the links below to complete the registration process*:
Spring 2020 Class Catalog
Please note: starting Winter 2020, the 2.6% processing fee for paying by credit card will be passed on to users. If you would prefer, you can register online and pay by check in person at Town Hall.
*Here are a few tips to make your first-time registration in this new system successful:
- Click the "Create an Account" button to create a family account. Choose a Username and Password, input Account Information, Primary Contact information and Email Preferences.
- Click the Browse Activities button to view the Class Catalog. You will be asked to verify Emergency Contact Information and Account Information.
- Choose a class, select participants and enter their information. You can enter more than one participant per class.
- At Checkout, Continue Registering to register for different classes or proceed to Checkout.
- Read each field carefully; most fields require a response.
- MasterCard and Visa payments are accepted at this time.
- Please note: you many only sign up children for which you are the parent or guardian.
Questions? Please email the Town or by phone 650-851-1700 Ext. 200.