Online Registration and Payments for Classes
Online class registration and payments are now being taken via CommunityPass, a Capturepoint technology tool for Park and Recreation Departments. Register from the convenience of your own home 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
**Priority registration for Town of Portola Valley Residents begins March 25, 2019**
**Registration for Non-Residents begins April 1, 2019**
**Registration closes for all classes on April 30, 2019**
Important Note: This system is not compatible with Internet Explorer
Follow the links below to complete the registration process*:
*Here are a few tips to make your first-time registration in this new system successful:
- Click the "Create an Account" button to create a family account. Choose a Username and Password, input Account Information, Primary Contact information and Email Preferences.
- Click the Browse Activities button to view the Class Catalog. You will be asked to verify Emergency Contact Information and Account Information.
- Choose a class, select participants and enter their information. You can enter more than one participant per class.
- At Checkout, Continue Registering to register for different classes or proceed to Checkout.
- Read each field carefully; most fields require a response.
- MasterCard and Visa payments are accepted at this time.
- Please note: you many only sign up children for which you are the parent or guardian.
Questions? Please email Teresa Bowerman or by phone 650-851-1700 Ext. 200.