Based on new information from the County Health Officer, all classes at the Town Center are canceled effective Friday March 13, 2020 through March 29, 2020. As this is an evolving situation, the Town will adapt and increase protective measure for our community based on recommendations from the County and State.
We still allowing registration for the Spring Quarter, which is set to begin on March 30th, with the caveat that classes may be canceled (and a refund given). The Town will determine week of March 23 if the Spring Quarter will be canceled.
Online Registration and Payments for Classes
Online class registration and payments are now being taken via CommunityPass, a Capturepoint technology tool for Park and Recreation Departments. Register from the convenience of your own home 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Priority registration for Town of Portola Valley Residents begins Monday, March 9, 2020
Registration for Non-Residents begins Monday, March 23, 2020
Registration will close at the conclusion of the second week of individual class sessions
Important Note: This system is not compatible with Internet Explorer
Follow the links below to complete the registration process*:
Please note: starting Winter 2020, the 2.6% processing fee for paying by credit card will be passed on to users. If you would prefer, you can register online and pay by check in person at Town Hall.
*Here are a few tips to make your first-time registration in this new system successful:
- Click the "Create an Account" button to create a family account. Choose a Username and Password, input Account Information, Primary Contact information and Email Preferences.
- Click the Browse Activities button to view the Class Catalog. You will be asked to verify Emergency Contact Information and Account Information.
- Choose a class, select participants and enter their information. You can enter more than one participant per class.
- At Checkout, Continue Registering to register for different classes or proceed to Checkout.
- Read each field carefully; most fields require a response.
- MasterCard and Visa payments are accepted at this time.
- Please note: you many only sign up children for which you are the parent or guardian.
Questions? Please email the Town or by phone 650-851-1700 Ext. 200.