The Town of Portola Valley offers a wide variety of recreational facilities and programs for residents to enjoy. The Town's state-of-the-art Town Center was designed and constructed utilizing the latest technology in sustainable construction, and has become a hub of activity for people of all ages! This wonderful complex features the following:
- Community Hall and Activity Rooms, for classes and rental activities
- Children's playground (Little People's Park)
- Softball and Soccer Fields
- Picnic Areas
- All-sports Court and Tennis Courts
- Other amenities in Town include Rossotti Field (soccer), Ford Field (baseball), and Triangle Park.
NOTE: To review general Facility Use Rules for all Town facilities' visitors, please click here.
The Community Hall, activity rooms, and many of the outdoor amenities may be reserved and/or rented for use by Portola Valley residents. For more information concerning Town recreational amenities and their availability, please click on the links below.
|Public Parks/Athletic Fields|